Achieving climate justice requires tackling the intra-country, inter-country and intergenerational equity issues that lie at the heart of the climate crisis, through:
- A new global social-ecological contract based on a just tran-sition which leaves no one behind and reduces inequalities among and within countries .
- A people-centred approach to climate nance.
- A human rights-based approach to climate action.
- A recognition of nature’s intrinsic value.
- Inclusive climate governance.
Stay updated on FEPS activity, research and events
FEPS counts with a broad academic and expert network. Do you want to join them?
European FEPS network