FEPS annual fringe debate at Labour Party Annual Conference as usual will highlight common progressive challenges and offer solutions. At what looks like it could be the last conference whilst the UK is still in the EU, this debate will look in particular at the future of the UK Labour Party in a changing EU relationship.
Speakers of the fringe:
- Olivia Bailey, Deputy General Secretary at the Fabian Society
- Richard Corbett MEP, leader of the EPLP
- Clare Moody MEP, chair of Labour Movement for Europe
- Brendan Howlin, Leader of the Irish Labour Party
- Chairing, Charlotte Billingham, Executive Adviser at FEPS and David Earnshaw, Chair of Brussels Labour
Monday 24th September - 8.30-10 am
Registration not necessary.
For any questions please contact Charlotte.firstname.lastname@example.org
FEPS and Nobel Laureate Joseph Stiglitz agreed to work on the European twin publication to Professor Stiglitz’s bestseller “Rewriting the Rules of the American Economy”. In partnership with the Renner Institute and Policy Network, FEPS launched a reflection process with ... learn more