FEPS annual fringe debate at Labour Party Annual Conference as usual will highlight common progressive challenges and offer solutions. At what looks like it could be the last conference whilst the UK is still in the EU, this debate will look in particular at the future of the UK Labour Party in a changing EU relationship.
Speakers of the fringe:
- Olivia Bailey, Deputy General Secretary at the Fabian Society
- Richard Corbett MEP, leader of the EPLP
- Clare Moody MEP, chair of Labour Movement for Europe
- Brendan Howlin, Leader of the Irish Labour Party
- Chairing, Charlotte Billingham, Executive Adviser at FEPS and David Earnshaw, Chair of Brussels Labour
Monday 24th September - 8.30-10 am
Registration not necessary.
For any questions please contact Charlotte.email@example.com
More people are on the move than ever before and women make up almost half of the 244 million migrants and half of the 19.6 million refugees worldwide.
However, the needs, priorities, and voices of these women are often missing from policies designed to pro... learn more
This event will mark the grand finale of FEPS larger Call to Europe initiative over a whole year. It will have been taken across Europe with many of our members and partner organisations. It will have included and reached out to thousands of people. This time... learn more