The Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS) is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant. Check the notice of vacancy in English and French.
FEPS is the progressive think tank at European level, with almost 50 member political Foundations and think tanks across Europe. It embodies a new way of thinking on the social democratic, socialist and labour scene in Europe. It seeks to serve as a platform for ideas and aims to tackle the challenges that Europe faces today by putting fresh thinking at the core of its action.
Tasks will include:
- Assistant to the President and Secretary General of FEPS, this involves the calendar, travel and accommodation or office needs related to FEPS activities.
- Assisting in the organisation of conferences and seminars.
- Being the first contact of FEPS from outside, by telephone and at the reception in the office.
- Ordering supplies.
- Responsible for the post and first reception of the bills.
- Taking care of flight reservations.
- Overseeing the good functioning of the computers, phones, printers and other office equipment for the whole team.
- General daily office tasks.
At least 3 year’s work experience in a similar position
Mother-tongue French and excellent English, other languages are always an asset, especially Italian.
The work contract will start ideally from 15th June 2016.
The salary will be discussed depending on experience and qualifications. As FEPS is registered in Belgium as an AISBL, the contract will be under Belgian law.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following email address email@example.com by the 9th May 2016.
You will be contacted directly if you are selected for an interview and all candidates will be contacted at the end of the selection process to let you know if you have been successful or not.