FEPS Communication: Web migration, web design and punctual help on digital communications
FEPS is the only progressive think tank at European level. FEPS establishes an intellectual crossroad between social democracy and the European project, putting fresh thinking at the core of its action. As a platform for ideas and dialogue, FEPS works in close collaboration with social democratic organisations, and in particular national foundations and think tanks across Europe, to tackle the challenges that Europe faces today. FEPS embodies a new way of thinking on the social democratic, socialist and labour scene in Europe. Our main purpose is to nourish a fresh progressive dialogue through its research.
The main objective of this call is the migration of FEPS website (www.feps-europe.eu) from a private CMS to a public one and the redesign to provide a more modern, user friendly and up-to-date website. This would allow us to:
- Present our projects in a more clear, coherent and attractive way
- Promote our publications, make them easy to find and create a user friendly online database
- Advertise our network of experts
- Announce our events effectively
FEPS website has a very diverse audience: policy makers, academics, civil society, students, non affiliated citizens... so it has to be conceived for a broad public with different knowledge about the foundation.
Web migration and web management:
- Migration of the website http://www.feps-europe.eu/en/from a private CMS to a public one (Ex: Wordpress)
- Assess and develop the re-designing of FEPS website focusing on usability, accessibility, quality of contents, ease of maintenance/update and cross-referencing materials
- Increasing internal and external SEO
- Accessibility testing and providing proof of testing for various devices, platforms, browsers, as well as assistive technology
- Servers with streaming audio and video capabilities
- Integrating social media platforms
- Ensuring that all functionalities are measurable and trackable via Google Analytics and providing periodical reports
- Providing functions for automatic site review
- Supporting and maintenance
- Providing adequate staff training and tutorials
- Consultancy for new developments and ideas
- Accessibility consultancy, testing and providing proof of testing,
- Development work on a case-by-case basis (providing quotations on the amount of work needed in hours/days, timeline for delivery and total costs)
- Monitoring service levels incl. periodical testing for dead links.
- Punctual social media campaigns: strategy and development
- Punctual graphic design creation for the website and social media
- Landed pages creation in the case of our main events
- General advise on digital communications
- Agency based in Brussels
- Native English. Other EU languages will be an asset
If you are interested, please contact Elena Gil firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We would like to receive the first proposals by 1st March.