FEPS has launched a call for new members of the FEPS YAN - FEPS Young Academics Network. I would be extremely grateful if you could please circulate this call widely to your network of PhD candidates, young PhD researchers and anybody else that might be interested in this call.
The FEPS Young Academics Network was established in March 2009 with an aim to gather promising progressive PhD candidates and young PhD researchers ready to use their academic experience in a debate about the Next Europe. Realised with the support of the Renner Institut in the framework of the FEPS "Next Left" Research Programme, the project has gathered more than 50 members.
This call is being launched with the new (4th) cycle. It is addressed to outstanding, young, European, progressive academics holding a status of either PhD candidates or post-doctoral researchers, who are eager to get involved in the debate about the future of Europe and are characterised by the high degree of social competence allowing them to function well in a diverse environment.
If selected as a new member, the candidate will be expected to:
- Remain committed to fulfilment of the goals for which FEPS YAN was established
- Actively contribute to achievement of the objectives set up by FEPS YAN within the long and short term work plans
- Participate in the FEPS YAN Seminars, as also in their preparations and debriefings
- Remain engaged in the times between the seminars
- Contribute to overall strengthening of FEPS, via work within the FEPS YAN and through its representation within other FEPS and third parties’ research and activities.
If you would like to be considered for participation at the FEPS YAN you should submit the following documents (1) CV, focused on research achievements and objectives and (2) Letter of motivation of a candidate. The language, in which documents should be completed in is the same as the working language of FEPS YAN, which is English.
Deadline: Friday 21st November 2014.
Please submit your CV and letter of motivation to FEPS YAN Coordinators (Dr. Ania Skrzypek, FEPS Senior Research Fellow – email@example.com - and Dr. Giovanni Cozzi, FEPS Economic Advisor – firstname.lastname@example.org), who may also be addressed in case of further queries regarding this Call.