Call for tenders: Social media agency to support the digital communications of FEPS
FEPS is the only progressive think tank at European level. FEPS establishes an intellectual crossroad between social democracy and the European project, putting fresh thinking at the core of its action. As a platform for ideas and dialogue, FEPS works in close collaboration with social democratic organisations, and in particular national foundations and think tanks across Europe, to tackle the challenges that Europe faces today. FEPS embodies a new way of thinking on the social democratic, socialist and labour scene in Europe. Our main purpose is to nourish a fresh progressive dialogue through its research.
The Foundation for European Progressive Studies is looking for a social media agency to strengthen its digital communication and its presence on social media.
Advice on FEPS digital strategy: general strategy of the Foundation and specific strategy for projects and events:
- Provide advice on the strategy to improve and raise the awareness of FEPS research and activities
- Identify the social media influencers who could contribute to disseminate FEPS research, events and who could be potential supporters of our political recommendations
- Advise on how to enhance the reputation of FEPS as a network of national progressive foundations
- Provide material to update and feed social media FEPS accounts: banners, visuals, related news, statics…
- Periodical evaluation of the strategy put in place
Punctual support in:
- Define, launch and evaluate viral digital campaigns focusing on specific activities of the Foundation
- Creation of visuals, infographics and data visualisations for specific events and projects
- Purchase of social media services: possible purchase of Twitter and Facebook paid campaigns
- Crew and equipment for punctual Tweets and Facebook live
- Development of specific functions may be required, such as surveys or polls
- Agency based in Brussels
- Native English. Other EU languages will be an asset
If you are interested, please contact elena.gil firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
We would like to receive the first proposals by Monday 18th December