FEPS is the only progressive think tank at European level. FEPS establishes an intellectual crossroads between social democracy and the European project, putting fresh thinking at the core of its action. As a platform for ideas and dialogue, FEPS works in close collaboration with social democratic organisations, and in particular national foundations and think tanks across Europe, to tackle the challenges that Europe faces today. FEPS embodies a new way of thinking on the social democratic, socialist and labour scenes in Europe. Our main purpose is to nourish a fresh progressive dialogue through our research.
The Foundation for European Progressive Studies is looking for a company to create a video production for the 10th anniversary of the Foundation.
The video will include audiovisual material provided by FEPS, animations, graphics and interviews with key speakers (up to five). The thematic of the video will be the activity of the Foundation: main research projects and related events. Creativity, dynamism and the proposal of an attractive audiovisual narrative will be taken into account in the selection process.
A short version of the video will be also created for social media purposes.
Specifically, tasks will include:
- Creating two versions of the video (a long and a shorter one)
- Proposing a clear storyboard/scenario on the selected concept
- Creating any necessary animated and/or other graphics
- Including the audiovisual material proposed by FEPS
- Renting the appropriate equipment
- Buying and adding music
- Buying and using any necessary images/videos/clips from bank stock
- Using a voice-over (English native speaker) when necessary
- Subtitles in English of the voice-over and interviews
- Producing HD quality videos (final deliverable).
The deadline for the submission of the final video will be the 20th of December 2017.
- Agency based in Belgium
- English as a working language
If you are interested, please contact Elena Gil email@example.com for more details.
We would like to receive the proposals by 20th November.