The Foundation for European Progressive Studies (FEPS) is recruiting for a Head of the President’s office (fixed-term contract).
FEPS is the progressive think tank at European level, with almost 50 member political Foundations and think tanks across Europe. It embodies a new way of thinking on the social democratic, socialist and labour scene in Europe. It seeks to serve as a platform for ideas and aims to tackle the challenges that Europe faces today by putting fresh thinking at the core of its action.
The Head of the President’s office shall work under close cooperation with the President and provide her with support in the following tasks:
- Organisation of the President’s working agenda;
- Organisation of supporting folders for the President’s activities;
- Management of the President’s communication;
- Welcome the President’s visitors;
- Support the President in all the tasks as necessary.
- Excellent English and French, other languages are always an asset (particularly Portuguese);
- Work experience in a similar position;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Good organisational skills
- Familiarity with EU Affairs
- Good command of Excel and Microsoft Office;
The work contract will ideally start as soon as possible.
The salary will be discussed depending on experience and qualifications. As FEPS is registered in Belgium as an AISBL, the contract will be under Belgian law.
Please send your CV and cover letter in English to the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
You will be contacted directly if you are selected for an interview and all candidates will be contacted at the end of the selection process to let you know if you have been successful or not.